- Informatics: an essential rote for nurses
Australian Nursing Journal, 20(3), 15.
- Mobility in nursing: an ongoing evolution: why providers are investing strategically in nurse-friendly mobile solutions
Perna, G. (2012).
Healthcare Informatics, 29(7), 16.
- Turning nurses into health IT superusers: training isn't enough, Most Wired hospitals learn that getting nurses involved in digital decisions early leads to success
Page, D. (2011).
H&HN Hospitals & Health Networks, 85(4), 27.
- What do we see ahead in 2011? Iowa nurses association legislative agenda 2011
Iowa Nurse Reporter, 23(4), 4.
- New it competencies launched
Australian Nursing Journal, 18(4), 7.
Health Data Management, 17(5), 8.
- New Brunswick Nursing Informatics Group (NBNIG)
Eatmon, C. (2008).
Info Nursing, 39(1), 16.
- Nurses know IT: RN informaticians await their turn to play bigger role in building a national IT network
Versel, N. (2005).
H&HN Hospitals & Health Networks, 79(7), 28.
- The role of advanced practice nurses in knowledge brokering as a means of promoting evidence-based practice among clinical nurses.
Gerrish, K. et al. (2011).
Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67(9), 2004-14.
- Evidence-based nursing: clarifying the concepts for nurses in practice.
Scott, K., & McSherry, R. (2009).
Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18(8), 1085-95.
- Practice nurse use of evidence in clinical practice: a descriptive survey.
Prior, P., Wilkinson, J., & Neville, S. (2010).
Nursing Praxis in New Zealand, 26(2), 14-25.
- Translating evidence into nursing practice: oral hygiene for care dependent adults.
Chan, E.Y., Lee, Y.K., Poh, T.H., Ng, I.H. & Prabhakaran, L. (2011).
International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 9(2), 172-83.
- Teaching strategies to support evidence-based practice.
Winters, C.A., & Echeverri, R. (2012).
Critical Care Nurse, 32(3), 49-54.
- Academic Education. Teaching Strategies to Support Evidence-Based Practice.
Winters, C.A. & Echeverri, R. (2012).
Critical Care Nurse, 32(3), 49-54.
- Developing evidence-based practice: experiences of senior and junior clinical nurses.
Gerrish, K., Ashworth, P., Lacey, A., & Bailey, J. (2008).
Journal Of Advanced Nursing, 62(1), 62-73.
- Implementation of evidence-based nursing practice: nurses' personal and professional factors?
Eizenberg, M.M. (2011).
Journal of Advanced Nursing, 67(1), 33-42.
- Implementing evidence-based practice: effectiveness of a structured multifaceted mentorship programme.
Wallen, G.R., et al. (2010).
Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(12), 2761-71.
- Factors influencing the development of evidence-based practice: a research tool.
Gerrish, K., et al. (2007).
Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57(3), 328-38.
- ICU nurses' oral-care practices and the current best evidence.
DeKeyser Ganz, F. (2009).
Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 41(2), 132-38.
- Practice-based evidence and qualitative inquiry.
Leeman, J. & Sandelowski, M. (2012).
Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44(2), 171-79.
- Recognizing the evidence and changing practice on injection sites.
Cocoman, A. & Murray, J. (2010).
British Journal of Nursing, 19(18), 1170-74.
- Factors affecting delivery of evidence-based procedural pain care in hospitalized neonates.
Latimer, M.A., Jounston, C.C., Ritchie, J.A., Clarke, S.P., & Gilin, D. (2009).
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 38(2), 182-94.
- Effectiveness of a computer-based educational program on nurses' knowledge, attitude, and skill level related to evidence-based practice.
Hart, P, et al. (2008).
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 5(2), 75-84.
- Introducing evidence into nursing practice: using the IOWA model.
Doody, C.M., & Doody, O. (2011).
British Journal of Nursing, 20(11), 661-64.
- Perspectives of hospital-based nurses on breastfeeding initiation best practices.
Weddig, J., Baker, S.S., & Auld, G. (2011).
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 40(2), 166-78.
- Providing direct care nurses research and evidence-based practice information: an essential component of nursing leadership.
Staffileno, B.A., & Carlson, E. (2010).
Journal of Nursing Management, 18(1), 84-89.
- The systematic review of the literature: a tool for evidence-based policy.
Houde, S.C. (2009).
Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 35(9), 9-12.
- Barriers to evidence-based nursing: a focus group study.
Hannes, K., et al. (2007).
Journal of Advanced Nursing, 60(2), 162-71.
- A university and health care organization partnership to prepare nurses for evidence-based practice.
Missal, B., Schafer, B.K., Halm, M.A., & Schaffer, M.A. (2010).
Journal of Nursing Education, 49(8), 456-61.